Re-Registration for September 2013
We welcome you to visit our website often and be acquainted with our school and staff. Current tuition and fees for 2012-2013 can be found under our tuition and fees link.
Our School Uniform Company is Flynn & O’Hara School Uniforms, Inc.
- Location: The Atlas Park Mall, Lower Level in Glendale, NY
- Customer Service: 1.800.441.4122
- Website: www.flynnohara.com
- Send all completed Re-Registration forms to Mrs. Beattie’s attention in late January – early February 2013. Mrs. Beattie can be contacted at 718/429-1982 x 133 for further assistance.
- Completed Re-Registration Forms – updated family fact sheet
- Social Security Number of Parent responsible for paying tuition (info will be stored in a safe, secure location)
- Re-Registration fee $150.00 per student/$200.00 per family
- Completed and Signed Commitment Letter
- Parish Contribution Statement 2012 (Pastor Letter) or Annual Catholic Appeal Statement minimum of $300.00 for eligibility for Participating Family Rate. If proof of contribution is not returned with application, full tuition will be charged.
- Incomplete applications will be returned and prolong the processing of re-registering students for attendance in September.
- All Students returning to Grades Pre-K; K & 1, are required by the City of New York Board of Health to have a complete physical examination before entering or returning to school. A medical form from the doctor of the results of this examination, listing all immunizations, must be filed with the school before a student will be permitted to attend classes as mandated by the NO SHOTS – NO SCHOOL policy.
- Students in Pre-K and K have additional immunization requirements that must be met for their grade level. Students entering Grade 1 must have a physical examination and submit the form. Medical forms will be sent to each child in late June and must be completed and returned before school opens.
- First time applicants of siblings attending St. Sebastian School, must complete and submit all Registration forms to Mrs. Orlandi for processing. The family registration fee rate would apply.
Note: Re-Registration is based on a first come – first served basis please. No seats will be held or reserved due to planning for September 2013. Thank you.
Re-Registration Forms for Returning Students
|2013-2014 Requirements for Re-Registration|
|Requirements for Re-Registration||DOWNLOAD|
|Registration Form – Nursery-Grade 7||DOWNLOAD|
|Parent Commitment Form||DOWNLOAD|
|Lunch Supervisor Program||DOWNLOAD|
|Volunteer Program Registration||DOWNLOAD|